Tuesday, June 27

Warren Buffet, Are You Listening?

I know you just made a massive charitable donation, but I don't suppose you'd be willing to kick another $100,000.00 a year my way, would you? I have a great project in mind.

It's called "What Not To Do."

Here's the pitch, I spend 25 minutes a day on the internet finding sites like this one and, everytime I come across a kid that is that easy to find, I buy a plane ticket, rent a car and grab a video camera. When I get to their house, I knock on the front door, camera rolling, and say something like:

"Hi, my name is Kay and i'm a moderately savvy internet user. I found your daughter/son's home address, school name, schedule of activites, personal description and full body shots online in 15 minutes and, through the kind donations of America's second richest man and, arguably, the best investor of our time, was able to catch a plane out here and educate you fools on the perils of the internet and using just a modicum of common sense to prevent dirty nasty perverts (i.e., not me) from doing exactly what I did and finding your dumb ass."

Then, I will post the video's on the web (faces, addresses and locations obscured) with names like "Bust One" in hopes that parents might watch them and PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR STUPID ASS CHILDREN.

Now, I know $100,000.00 might seem like a lot, becuase all I really need is a HandiCam, airfare (and, yes, I would fly coach to save someone from themselves) and cab fare too and from the airport, but I'm also factoring in any legal fees I might or might not occur when the vein in my head starts to pulse and I accidently manhandle a disengaged parent.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home