Wednesday, May 30

Crazy Ass Asians

I know that, speaking in geopolitical terms, it's always the Middle East tauted for their crazy, unstable, violent political beliefs, tendancies and wide-termed etcetera but, I have news for you ladies and gentlemen, Middle Eastern militants may be fucking crazy, but they have nothing on the bat-shit insane antics of the Asians.

I could reference my favorite buffont wearing mother fucker, but to keep things simple, lets cite a current example - a quote from the Chinese diplomat sent to Darfur earlier this year.

"I didn't see a desperate scenario of people dying of hunger." - Liu Guijin

I grabbed that curtosy of a rather extensive article that made the front page of the paper version of the Trib today, including a rather large, full color photograph on page 20 with the articles extension. Of course, it was second on the page only to the giant ass ad, but I'm happy to see the violence in Darfur getting any press. Never the less, a great big WTF goes out to my good friend

Someone has been drinking John McCain's Kool-Aid.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home