Monday, October 9

I'm Supposed To Die Tonight




It's a pity really, that 25 minutes of my best "North Korea" material was just wasted on a 13 year old boy, because I think you all would've enjoyed it.

A few years ago, people started giving me hell for my statements against joining the military - namely that we're "fighting wars on four dangerous fronts, at this point." because they inevitably turned to me and said "four dangerous fronts?" and I said "Afgahnastan, Iraq, Iran and North Korea" and they said - "...?"

Ladies - Gentelmen, yup.

The hair really should've given it away. The crazy gets into the roots and just shoots out.

[MSNBC:: Nuclear Fucking Weapons]

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Darn it. <_< I came here looking for a North Korea rant after checkign my google feed this morning. :) Oh well...

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home