Wednesday, September 13

Watched Beerfest. Not Impressed

Okay, so yes, I went into this knowing it was a boy movie.

Customarily, a movie called beerfest whose trailers are filled with tits and the worlds most disgusting beverage wouldn't even be something that caught my attention. Maybe it was the excitment of seeing Clerks 2 or perhaps it was the ferver over the airing of a giant Snakes on a Plane trailer just beforehand but I was intrigued enough to at least give this film a try.

A lot of nice tits and a few good jokes but it was one of those movies where every funny moment was consolidated into a sixty second spot and aired as an advertisement.

Call me bitter, jaded, picky, and elitest but you're going to have to get up earlier in the afternoon to amuse me with a 9 inch sausage joke made by a 90-year old former prostitute.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home