Thursday, September 28

The Playlist

So i got a weird weird weird e-mail today but, as with most quirky requests, no matter the aspect of my life, i'm happy to comply.

Fergie - London Bridge
Christina Aguilera - Candyman
Atmosphere - Bam
The Streets - Don't Mug Yourself
Elastica - Car Song
Christina Aguilera - I Got Trouble
Gwen Stefani - Bubble Pop Electric
Britney Spears - Outrageous
Christina Aguilera - Still Dirrty
Atmosphere - Better Man
Christina Aguilera - Nasty Naughty Boy
Garbage - Hammering In My Head
Smash Mouth - Diggin' Your Scene
50 Cent - Candyshop
Diamond Nights - The Girl's Attractive
Fergie - Here I Come (to be fair - the only reason this is on is because i've been listening to it in the god damned CW commercials for months)
Goldfrapp - Strict Machine
RX - I'm John Kerry
Black Eyed Peas - My Humps
Komeda - It's All Right Baby
Goldfrapp - Fly Me Away
Peaches - Fuck The Pain Away
Sparks - Perfume
Justin Timberlake - Sexyback
Rihanna - SOS
Sparks - Can I Invade Your Country

Er, well, that's the only playlist I have...It's for rollerblading.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home