Friday, September 15

Justin Timberlake

Boredum and Good Morning America tends to deal a strange combination of activities for me and, this morning, it was a Justin Timberlake album - namely, the new one.

No.

Okay, i've never been that big of a fan - or...a fan at all, really - but I'm not impressed. The new single - SexyBack - isn't bad. I hated it more before I heard it so often...lately, the clubby-hip-hop scene has softened up and it tends to take me a bit longer to warm up to things so, ya know, it got me eventually. At least it got me to grab the album.

I thought "I Think She Knows" was going to be OK from the first few seconds but, nah...it tripped into that girlie-man, boy band sound way too quickly, and I almost choked on "What Goes Around Comes Around."

So, yeah, this is what happens when I have nothing else to blog about. It's a pity I don't feel more free to post about my actual life :P

Sorry all.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home