Thursday, June 22

Meth Addicts

Not so terribly long ago, I complained quite publically about the damn meth addicts that took my beloved breathing meications (pseudoephedrine) behind the evil evil counter and out of my precious NyQuil. Now i know that most people dont' suffer from allergies like I suffer from allregies - because when I do something, I like to do it to the extreme - but anyone who has ever been exposed to an allergen knows, there's nothing more fun than not being able to breathe because your sinus cavity has swelled into nothing and the best part - now that i'm registering everytime I have to buy cold medicine and half the time I find that I still can't get the stuff that works because they're now using a substitue (really - what is Sudafed without the pseudoephedrine?

Well, today I learned something even more tragic. It's not working. According to statistical analysis and data, the meth on the streets today is more pure than it has ever been since it's inception and more easily available than ever before.

I hate suffering for nothing.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home