Wednesday, June 21

It's AC/DC!

The last couple of nights i've been channel surfing somewhat more than I do and I was exposed to some...interesting...bands.

My friends have been joking for years that it's 1985 again and I was terrified when boys started showing up in skinny jeans which, when coupled with the long hair and pink shoes, makes them impossible to distinguish from the girls their age. What's worse - a few nights ago I was watching one of those horrible Late Night shows that really haven't worked since Sinatra died and I hear what must have literally been AC/DC - except the guy had really curly red hair. Then, tonight I turned on anther show and saw a band with a chick and went - AC/DC with girls instead of a school boy - but AC/DC none the less...

Annoyed.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home