Friday, December 22

Google

So there are some things you should know about me. A lot of things, in fact and, most of them, can be found out through a quick google search of BitterEpiphany but, for kicks, lets do a "Me/Not Me" list.

In order:

bitterepiphany.com - me
tda profile - me
dA - me
interWORX - me
hpff author page - me
fictionalley - me
timeturner.net - me
blogger - me
hpff: meet the author - me
ipsbeyond - me
gallery: menalto - me
astronomy tower - me
mcafee - me
instantstar - not me
narutofan - me
mugglenet.fanfiction - me
hp12 - not me
digitalscrapbooking - me (hey! you have to register to view!)
theultimateguide to dramione - not me (actually, i haven't figured out why this showed up yet, anyway.)
queen of hearts - me-ish...(OK, i'm not registered there, but they're refering to me :))
someones fanfiction.net page - it is fun to watch the trickle down, but i have no idea who this person is.
Hogwarts - my home away from home - me-ish (yup, its the trickle again!)
carfixers - ME!
someoneslj - more trickle!
Envious Magic - me..ish (the best part is - site admin at this stie HATES ME!)
my livejournal - me
dog forums - me
someone's lj - more trickle :)
applianceblog - me
someone elses dA - trickle
uhh.. - i'm still not sure about this one.
gilmorefan - trickle (and a surprise trickle too!)
youtube - not me!
dA - trickle
fantastic something - trickle
friction - not me
somewhere weird - trickle
someone's lj - trickle


Google is such a fun game :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home