Saturday, July 1

Boot Camp

Well, I just got some "sounds like fun" news today. When my parents and younger brother return from their wanton trip to Wisconsin Dells, where I suspect they plan to drink, sleep, cook over the fire and fight like heavy weight champions and then come back intoning the wonders of family bonding, I get to keep the small one.

Yes, that's right, I am about to be charged with a 13-year old boy. Problematic on many levels, no?

So, does anyone want a kid for a few days? As it turns out, he has a batmitzvah to attend in town on Saturday of next week and, until then, he is under my care because my parents would like to return to Ohio.

Can anyone think of an injury that would prevent me from caring for a child but not prohibit my coffee-pouring abilities?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home