Tuesday, June 27

Pedophiles on the Brain

Yes, I know what time of year it is and, yes, I know why I have pedophiles on the brain, but what I can't help but notice is that the world is, for once, working with me.

This morning, Dateline goes before congress today with PEEJ at their side to present the data they've gathered during their stings over the last two years. Now lets just hope the friendly staff of PEEJ have a few moments - perhaps while waiting for people to make it in through the flood waters - to answer my e-mail about lending us a little hand at HPFF.

I would encourage those of you who have the time to take a moment to give it a watch. The live stream starts at 10AM EST (9AM CST)

Hey, shouldn't we all be dying of Bird Flu right now?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home