Saturday, May 20

Poll Time!

Not so long ago, I coined the term "Hefty Paradox." If Stephen Colbert and my boyfriend can turn "troops" into a singular and refer to one soldier as "a troop," contradicting the definition of troop as a group of soldiers - note the term GROUP - I can create a paradox.

The paradox is this - it is the dilema in which a woman of any age finds herself in when considering the prospect of a one-night stand - namely, the fear of ending the evening in a construction dumpster, BTK'd in a Hefty Cinch Sack.

Thus, I must ask those of you who have not been heavily involved in serious, monogamous relationships since day one, how does one avoid being caugh in this dilema? Does the Hefty Paradox not occur to you and that allows you to carry on with your relative sluttiness? Am I strange for not only thinking of it but spending the time to make it into a term? Do you imagine that you "know" the people who are taking you into their regular room at the BDSM club?

I'm not saying you have to leave me a comment or send me an e-mail, but I really would like to know. And, hey, if you're worried about anonymity, my help desk is entirely ANON.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home