Saturday, December 23

2006 Totally Fuckable List

I have been remiss!!!

In no particular order:

Justin Timberlake: A new addition to the TFL, Justin makes his debut somewhere near the would-be top because god damn do I have a weakness for a lean, limber man in a pinstripe suit.

Matt Damon: Long time resident hangs on for another year. He's gained some weight and gotten older - true - but his political roles and increasingly intelligent banter keep me interested.

David Beckham: Sorry, Rena, but I still think he's hot and, yes, I promise to not let him speak if ever do end up in an elevator with him.

Dave Navarro: Such a pity he and Carmen didn't have kids.

Matt Czuchry: If he could stay in character (Logan - duh, where have you been?) Well...yeah...

David Anders: Mmmmm...Sark....

Michael Vartan: And for a twist, a little good to go with my afor mentioned evil ;)

Benjamin McKenzie: The only person on the list for their mind and not their looks. Now, don't get me wrong, I probably wouldn't kick him out of bed if he were stupid but wililng, however, he's not my cup of tea enough to make the list were it not for the fact that he seems to be a really intelligent, aware guy who happened upon acting because he realized he didn't actually want to be a politician. (Yes, I get the irony)

Mourning:
This years edition has been a shake up - lots of new faces and not a lot of old ones, but none so large as this - for the first time since I was 9 years old, Billie Jo is not on this list. I know. I know. It does feel like a part of me has died, but I can no longer forgive him the awful haircut. It keeps getting worse and he keeps not doing anything about it. Plus, he's getting a little REM for my tastes.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*dies**is revived* I fucking love this thing.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home