Wednesday, November 1

Halloweeen & Unrelated Congratulations

First of all, congratulations to my old friend Chris, who just landed a nice job that puts him smack in the middle of New York City. I'd say i'll miss you, but I suspect our relationship won't change at all ;)

Onto the recap of my halloween. I know, I hyped it, cuz I do, but - I have to say - this year was not quite as good as I had wanted it to be. Mind you, it wasn't anyone elses fault. I didn't bother putting the effort into a costume or a party and I never found time to carve my real pumpkin, though I still have it and may carve it anyway. Or at least open it up to get the seeds out. Ever heard of a thanksgiving pumpking? Turkey-O-Lantern? Hrm, no? We did go see the Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Oriental and that was fun. I'm still picking rice out of my bra and i'm compelled to look for my old Columbia costume, or rather, that random girls old Columbia costume, but I havent yet and, lets face it, I probably won't.

I dunno, it could have been better but it's mediocre status was due to a lack of energy on my part. I lacked the fervor I usually have and, unfortunately, i'm not longer surrounded by zealots who are determined to make sure that I have a Class A Halloween.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home