Tuesday, August 8

Happy Birthday To Me!

So, last year I asked for fruit snacks. This year, I didn't even try.

I did, however, pop online to find a medly of songs ,dances and visual representations :) They're no fruit snacks, but they'll do :P There were lots of other happy birthday,s but tehse were some of the fun ones :P

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear BitterEpiphany aka Kaaaaaaayyyyyyyy
Happy Birthday to you!
You are now the big 21
You can now drink legally although someone else probably has already told ya thaaaaaaaattttttt
And you can now do just about anything else you wanna do puuuuubbbbbblllllllliiiiiiicccccccllllllyyy(sp?)
And I think that I spelled that wrrrrrrrrooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggg unsure.gif
Oh, and if you wanna killl soooooooooommmmmmeeeeeeeooooooonnnnnnneeeee- you have the permission to kill me because I hate making tyyyyyyyyyyppppppppppppooooooooooossssssss
But you should be made Ultimate Admin noooooooooooooooowwwwww
Which is right around the time I should be hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggg
*keeps singing while looking for a place to hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddeeeeeeeee*

http://food.oregonstate.edu/images/fruitveg/banana/banana016.jpg”>one, two and three

this one bullied me into using it, four

Five and six complete with a Buddha

Why have bumps when you can have bananas? seven

the eighth banana, although wooden, still counts as a banana

Nine and ten love each other a lot

eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen and fifteen just to get rid of a lot at once

Just cos I'm saying the shadow of this one counts as number seventeen doesnt mean I'm cheating, you try having to come up with original banana comments evertime someone has a birthday

18, 19, 20 almost there

Number 21 is blow up. No I will not be giving one for good luck. A blow up one if quite enough.


We've had an epiphany today!
To Kay's birthday, we'll all say hooray!
She keeps us in stitches
and her blogs do enrich us.
'In the pink' she appears every day.






Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home