Saturday, March 4

Pictures

One of the reasons for this reinstall was to make all of my removable media drives reappear. (At some point, I got frustrated with having enough drives to make it halfway through the alphabet and disabled them from the groups menu) Needless to say, when I needed them again, I'd forgotten how I did it in the first place.

So, now that I have it all working again and Photoshop is reinstalled (again) I am happy to say that I have some odd pictures for you :)

First, the only toaster and skillet that need to be refrigerated after opening. It is, by far, not the funniest thing Mike and I have ever encountered in our many trips to the grocery store. Afterall, it isn't whole wheat chocolate chip cookies or skinny water, but it's getting up there, the more appliances they add to the freezer section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home