Saturday, March 25

Good News

After a lot of nausea, a little sleep, and more stress than I care to consider, my grandmother is a-ok :)

Well, right now anyway.

She's made it through two bypasses, one artery clear-out, a repair to her mitral valve and had two blockages removed from her carotid artery. She's speaking, sitting up and in a hell of a lot of pain but for a woman who just had her chest cracked, i'm thinking that's still pretty good :)

My time around will still be on and off - she's not in the clear yet. She'll be moved to the recovery wing out of the ICU in a few days but, for now, at least the stress can take a vacation.

The ten or so half finished posts that I never got around to, however, still reside on my harddrive and will probably never be finished as each and every one of them ended at a disjointed point, mid-sentance, when I put the computer down and left the room before I killed one or more of the members of my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home