Monday, March 6

Good Movies

I've been on a bit of a movie watching spree - not something I normally do as most movies really really suck, but im takeing some time to watch the best of this years best. No, not the ones that the Oscar's have been hailing - Jake Gyllenhall can't act and, in any case, the concept of gay cowboys just isn't that earthshattering - just another tale of forbidden love. Crash has scenes that, while probably somewhat provacative and real, are of either no interest or at least excessively graphic for me.

This week it's all about GOF, Capote, Good Night and Good Luck, Syriana and Firewall.

I'd reccomend Good Night and Good Luck. There are some period inconsistencies and the usual myriad of historical errors - but nothing that would be caught by someone who doesn't know insane amounts of the history behind it anyway.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire I, quite obviously, saw in theaters and enjoyed, so there's no need for another review here, but i'll get back to you on the rest as I watch them :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home