Friday, February 10

What I Did Today

About a week ago, I decided it was high time to get to know someone that I like to call "my favorites list."

It's a big fucking list, so I came prepared. I spent what must have been almost five hours going through all o the things i've bookmarked, re-filing them in neatly organized cascading folder menues and everything was great. And then, then came IE 7 and now, here I sit, moving those favorites, link by link, the hard way, from Firefoz to IE because they haven't leanred to play well together. All, so that I can finally convert completely back to IE because I want to.

I'll get back to you on more realistic gripes and grievences later.

Oh, and stup setting every god damn torrent you ever uploaded up as an ISO, it's annoying and unnecessary. Fuck you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home