Saturday, February 11

Three Things

1. I noticed, a few days ago, that people had hearts with arrows though them made out of christmas lights hanging in their windows, and I was infurated. As you may remember, I hate lights. [Halloween Lights] Tonight, ladies and gentlemen, the house a block or two from mine that never fails to provide me with haphazardly blinking lights for chirstmas (and this year for halloween) hits another homerun for Valentine's Day. I must say, this is the first year i've ever seen them hit this many holiday's with lights on a large scale.

What is the world coming to?

2. My teeth fucking hurt. No, you're not reading Mike's blog, you're reading mine. But my wisdom teeth, which have been coming in for almost a year now, are acting upyet again and it's making my entire jaw throb.

3. Tonight I took a trip down memory lane in the course of a conversation with someone and happened upon the oldest of Mike's blogs I can find. (Tumors - who remembers Tumors? - has long since been overwritten by some prat.) [The New Intellectual]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home