Wednesday, February 1

Screen Names & Sex

In all these years, i've had an inordinate amount of screennames. I mean, a lot.

For those of you that know me, i'm story for the backstory that i'm about to endevor into but we'r ethe only ones that do this so the masses need to know. Among my friends, it is common, if not expected, thta you will change your screenname every day - or at least every few days. The same goes for MSN's personal message feature. Every day...every few days...It has to be done.

We have a sort of competition going for who can get the best name going.

After King's funeral, it was a myriad of confused, distraught and destoryed psyche's struggling to get something to the left of a grasp of a reality they could swallow. Slug has never been quoted so much in a two week period in his life. For the most part, we aim for the bitter, sarcastic and quippy. As most of you know, I have a 30 page and growing word document immortalizing some fo the best, worst and soon to be used in screennames, so...ya know...it's a lot.

A few days ago, I switched my personal message to a Lewis Black quote:

"Oral sex should be an olympic sport because it's harder than curling and if you're good at it, you should get a medal."

WIthin the next few days I got 15 messages (including one from Mike's mother and his sister, each) messages with various comments on it.

I am starting to see a pattern. The last time that many people not only loved my screenname but felt the need to say something about it was at Tom Robbins quote from Half-Asleep In Frog Pajamas.

"Show me a wife who doesn't suck cock and I'll show you a man I can steal."

...apparently oral sex needs to be my continued screenname theme if I am to be loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home