Tuesday, February 28

Best Night Ever

So aside from the fact that it would be faster to have written this in Sanskrit and sent out smoke signals (Blogger may or may not be responding slugishly) tonight is going extremely well.

A few months back, the simulate pressure tool on my photoshop pen stopped working - something that has presented me with great difficulty since I liked my pipes desktop and I would be more than happy to make more in that style but I couldn't and that made me sad.

Okay, rant over.

Anyway, after asking for support on several forums and getting the most moronic suggestions ever. "Are you sure the box is clicked?" I don't know, jackass, I included a screencap and a video capture of me clicking the option on and then setting a stroke to find that the simulate pressure wasn't working, even though it was on. I don't know - do you think I clicked it?

All right, now the rant is really over.

So tonight I saved all of my gradients and styles and patterns and uninstalled the softwware. Then, about ten minutes later, i realized that my version of InstallShield seems to be shot and the words "kernal upgrade" were involved in the error code fix page on their website. I was terrified. Fortunately, adobe didn't use installshield and went in easy as pie and, guess what, in 10 minutes, my settings were back to normal and my simulate pressure tool is working again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home