Friday, January 13

Things That Should Not Be

1. My shoulders hurt. Why do my shoulders hurt? Were I to tell you i'd have to make the kids cover their ears.

2. February this year brings us a Thursday the 23rd. Because none of us ever could get the hang of thursdays, or the 23rd, i think we should all stay home that day.

3. April comes bearing another Thursday the 27th (a day that I plan to spend sitting in a very safe place around a very safe person, paranoid that something is going to go wrong)

4. Mike got a song (Freak-A-Leek, to be specifc) stuck in my head and I haven't been allowed to sing it for over a year. (There was an incident in the car, apparently, in which they both turned on me and yelled "Don't ever do that again!") *sigh* It's catchy.

5. I just stared at a render that i want to have sex with...except, whats' that, oh yeah, it took six hours on a system with 3 gigs of ram. Oi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home