Wednesday, January 25

PHP & Nail Polish

I should write a book entitled "PHP and Nail Polish" becuase it would be gaurenteed to kick ass.

Okay, anyway. I'm gonna cry or scream or throw things.

Today i got the bright idea (and a nasty note with the words "security risk" in it) to update my Gallery 2 install to the non-beta 2.0.2 version. This was an ill concieved notion for which I should now be famous. I've spent the last hour searching every version of Gallery 2.0.2, Gallery 1 and Gallery 2 beta (my original install) to find the missing files that it says I no longer have.

Rumor has it that the reason I no longer have them is becuase I never had them and they don't exist in the beta, the developer release, the 2.0.2 upgrade pack, or 2.0.2 itself.

Great big fucking anime tears.

Stay away from my gallery - lest it explode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home