Thursday, January 5

Fuck Meth

Today I was devistated, because today I saw this on my NyQuil bottle.



That's right, folks. My beautiful pseudoephedrine has been torn from my clutches and I blame every single one of you. I don't care if it gets to the point where I have to bring in a phelm filled Kleenex and cough all over the pharmicist then present two forms of photo ID to get the original recipie - fuck this new version bullshit.

Me and Denis Leary.

Fuck you Procter & Gamble. Fuck you crystal meth addicts. Fuck you legislature for trying to protect them all from their dumbass selves.

I'm gonna go cry now because my sinus cavity is three times it's normal size and my brain is not thrilled. Why, you ask, do i not go take three advil for the migrane? Because I already took the NyQuil and it's chock full of crappy acetominophin.

Fuck you, NyQuil, i'm taking away your big fucking Q. From now on, it's just Nyquil, like every other product out there.

So, would crystal meth empty my sinus cavity - cuz i bet I could get my hands on some of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home