Tuesday, January 10

Embarassment

I've been and done a lot of things, but today is a day that is making me blush.

Later i'll get into how ass out I am and how I heard the words "I quit my job today," but, for now, i'm focusing on the new found embarassment, and I do not embarass easily.

First, there was the t-shirt binge for Jay. That's all colors of fun until I realized that I could, in theory, wander down the street tomorrow and pass someone wearing a t-shirt I designed. Now that's just fucking weird.

Then there was the fourth e-mail request. Some of the members at The Dark Arts have come across the knowledge that my disappearance from TDA hasn't meant a disapearance from graphics and that I am doing things - new things, things i've never done before - and that they didn't know about it. Well, they've been e-mailing me all sorts of new fun things begging me to log the project - the pain and agony of me learning to do something new.

Why the drivel? Because I did it and as I was doing it the only thing I could see behind my eyelids was the amused look on King's face if he knew. Oh, the pain of The Hentai Project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home