Friday, January 13

Deviations

That's right, i've finally caved and become a deviant.

http://bitterepiphany.deviantart.com/

I've avoided it for ages but today as I was browsing, I thought that, if for no other reason, offering some of my favorites a little bit of crit and kudos would be appreciated by them so I joined up and set up my deviant profile and I even uploaded one of my desktops as a test for how it works.

I may use this more when I get a little bit further into the Hentai Project or if when my love of vectors and bad insomniac tendancies finally reach a point where i'm loopy enough to make them or when the cash appears for the gig stick that maya and i are dying for and I can finally get to some of those gorgeous 3d renders i've been itching to do.

(No, i'm not above commandeering Mike's computer in the interum :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home