Thursday, January 5

Death To Ticketmaster

So today...

So today someone mentioned that Colin Mochrie was coming to town to do a show with Brad Sherwood - both comedians Mike finds amusing so I thought i'd look it up. After fighting with my mother's useless website for about 10 minutes (because if it's listed - I should be able to enter it in the keywords and get a friggin result!) I gave up and turned to ticketmaster - the ever faithful, always listed....

Too many webpages loaded from this IP...

WHAT?!?!

I opened all 8 listings for this duo (after searching the names) in tabs and loaded their pages because far be it from ticketmaster to list all dates under one header and they lock me out of their service because i'm loading too heavily on their server?

Fuck you. Fuck your tickets. Fuck your service charges and your server.

This rant brought to you curtosy of Southwest Airlines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home