Saturday, December 24

Weirdest Playlist Ever

So my iPod is all colors of fucked up tonight. Well, not as fucked up as Mike's, but still sizeably unhappy.

Anywhoo, hopes were that I could hook it up to his pc tomorrow and it would like his computer better than it likes mine. It's a longshot but it's worth it. So i threw all of the media I wanted to put on it in a folder on the msn sharing folders feature (yes, pretty beta) and yay. As i was transfering it, I became quite painfully aware of what an odd playlist this is and, yes, it's a playlist.

XTC, Shakin' Stevens, Radio4, Grant Lee Phillips, The Shins, Elastica, Elvis Costello, Billy Bragg, Frank Sinatra, Pernice Brothers, Komeda, Beck, Culture Club, John Lennon, Louis Armstrong, The Clash, Wilco, Siouxsie And The Banshees, BRMC, Madness, Belle & Sebastian, Travis, Fountains of Wayne, The Streets, The Smiths, The Bangels, PJ Harvey, Sam Phillips

Yes, ladies and gentlemen - this is my "oh man do I wish I smoked" playlist :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home