Friday, December 23

TB And Ranting

All right, now I rarely call on Colin - okay, never - but damnit, this pisses me off and he and Mike are the only ones that remember my frantic phonecall when we found out Tracy tested positive for TB.

In search of my "What you can bring on an airplane now" list, I ran across this. [In case you don't feel like clicking through - the headline is "Carroll College Student Contracts TB" or something equally like that.]

To this, I say, FUCK YOU!

My roommate - a woman with whom I shared a kitchen - had tuberculosis and they wouldn't give me leave from classes until the tests came back but someone at Carrol gets TB and the news covers it. My life is never fair.

1 Comments:

Blogger starbender said...

I hate when S#%T like that happens!
Maybe '06 will B better 4 U hon!
:)
Merry Christmas!

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home