Saturday, December 3

Harley's From Hell

Okay, now I'm not one to generally get peeved about motorcycles. I don't get the appeal behind catapulting yourself down the road at 85 miles an hour with nothing but leather to protect you from the road, the other cars, trees and other things that one should generally just avoid colliding with, but I can accept that some people apparently find it terribly exciting. Whatever. Have more sex and that need will probably go away.

Anyway, yes, so Jeff, my neighbor has been out there revving that cursed thing for 20 minutes. 20 minutes. 20 minutes of listening to him throttle it in his drive way. Jesus christ. I know that bike makes you feel like a man but a real man would actually get the balls up do to the afor mentioned life threatening activity rather than just playing with it in the driveway.

Again, I repeat - don't buy the toys that make the noise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home