Thursday, November 3

Streak

I was shocked today when I realized that I wa sface to face wth a day in which I had nothing to blog (pardon my typing, i've just gotten out of the worlds hottest shower and my head is all fuzzy) Anywhoo, i've had quite the streak going here - what with the blogging on a daily basis. This is something I haven't done in a while and, while, techinically, I have blogged today, I still figured I should go for another - and then the question came; what to blog about?

But, oh no, fear not, your luck hasn't run out. It has come high time to SKIN again. I skinned for Halloween, then canceled the holiday, so i've spent the last two weeks refusing to visit my own website because the pumpkin depresses me but now that i'm back i can think of nothing to skin. Quick, help.

If you suggest a Thanksgiving themed skin, I shall surely be forced to kill you.

Added: And suddenly the ideas pour forward!

I just stopped to pick up some of the laundry strewn across my bedroom floor. There's a lot of it. Since King died i've litterally bounced back and forth between the notion of cleaning and not cleaning. You see, it's a safe bet than 90% of the things I own don't actually belong to me. Well, they do now, but only because i've long since adopted them from the person who left them here or there. King was no exception. I have an inordinate amount of his crap. Anywhoo I leaned over to pick up the clothes that I wore to his funeral. A week later in my smoke-free environment and WOAH you can still tell just how bad of a day that was. My perfume has worn off of them. The coffee smell from the coffee I spilled has worn off of them. But the cigarette smoke reigns eternal. Wow.

Yes, back to your regularly scheduled lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home