Friday, November 25

So...erm...Holidays

The holidays went unusually well this year. Sad when i can say they went "unusually well" and I still had to take somewhere in the vacinity of 10 benadryl and cried twice.

The pies, apparently, went over like gangbusters...even though barbs were...well, one of them was...well, let's just say a funny color :) So, ya know, at least all of that time wasn't completely wasted. I've dodged 15 - count 'em, 15 - phone calls from my parents and my grandmother. They're only entering radio silence now, at 2 o'clock because they're at my Aunt's doing their second Thanksgiving dinner in two days. Bastards, they are. If they'd had it there way i'd be on my 5th. The phone calls, I should say, ended in a culminating call from my grandmother that not only sounded snerky but actually a little pissed off. Oh, and the media message that included a virtualbribe - my father made cinamon rolls.

It's sad when I don't like them enough to stay away, despite the promise of fresh from the oven, made from scratch, cinamon rolls.

Very sad, indeed.

All in all, I manged to not only eat yesterday, but to actually partake in the tradition of Thanksgiving Dinner. Fortunately, it's not that big of a deal here which is possibly the only reason i partook. Is partook a word? *goes to google*

Enough random drivel for the day, i've just finally run out of things that actually need my immediate tending (it's been an hour...jesus christ...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home