Sunday, November 6

Problematic

So I skipped a day of blogging. It was Mike's birthday and there were other things to be tending to :)

I have to tell you, you're cramping my style :P

Me, the die-hard recorded, unrecorded, bad dubs, stuff that was vinyl only slug fan is feeling a little bit ebbed on by the popular bite around here :P

Changing a screenname now requires running the mental history to remember whether or not someone else has already scammed the verse in the last two weeks. This is going to take some getting used to :)

Still, good to see him getting some play somewhere other than my PC and my brother's video games. And as soon as Mike hands over his iPod so i can recoupe the lost files from Lucy Ford i'll get the discography assembled for you :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home