Wednesday, November 9

Perspective On Normal

Not so long ago i had an adorable avatar that read "Will Work For Perspective" This one, in fact.

I got my perspective issues sorted out and, even if I hadn't really had anything I needed perspective on at the time, it would still have been a cute avatar. At the moment, wow would I kill for a gauge on normal. In the last 30 days, King commited suicide. I talked to Colin - and nicely, I might add. I saw Colin and Sean and managed to confine myself to a room with them for like four hours with entirely non-violent results. I've stopped speaking to my mother entirely. Literally, we barely exchanged hello's because it's just quieter.

I've been hit on more levels than I can even begin to explain, and I know that everyone else has too - it isn't at all that I think i'm suffering a singular pain or anything. I can't imagine what everyone else is going through, given their personal histories. I wouldn't even begin to try, but I do know that my life sucks and that every insecurity and misgiving I have is being poked and prodded on a moment to moment basis right now and the way I always get myself out of it - my gauge on what's normal and aiming for that - is cut off to me. There's no one to ask for perspective and I have none of it myself.

Sucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home