Monday, November 7

No, This Must Be What Going Mad Feels Like

So, today...at least a 9 on the "how fucked up is that" meter?

Were I to mark two other days with 10 they would both be Thursdays. How fucked up is that?

I've been doing a lot of writing lately and a lot of stream of consciousness blogging but none of it here because, frankly, I practically go insane in my own head, no one else needs to be subjected to my madness. Thursday, November 27th almost two years ago, we definately hit a ten. October 27th - woah, creepy trend that i'm just now noticing - probably reaches for an 11 as i'm standing at King's funeral, in the same room with Sean and Colin, and it hadn't even taken a turn for the strange yet. Today, in the same vein, hits a 9.

Today, well, it's only a Monday but still - what the fuck?

Oh, and hey, who left the anon comment on Shell Shocked?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home