Wednesday, November 2

Bubbles

You know, I was sitting here the other day listening to a few people get bombarded with IM's and phone calls from people they aren't too keen on and yet again appreciating the happy little bubble that I live in - then I realized how far i've gone to create it. I have levels of blogs - one that the general public reads, another secluded to only those on my private MSN list and yet another that i'm not certain anyone at all has found yet. Then there is, of course, the three MSN and AIM accounts - all tiered to save me the trouble of having to speak to anyone I might want to avoid at any time. The e-mail addresses that are, while obvious if you knew me, carefully gaurded and the cellphone number that, at the moment, happens to span farther than a might like, gets changed every couple of years to keep awful croppings up from happening.

I like my bubble - or my fortress as it were.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home