Sunday, October 30

Bandwidth Galore

So I promised Nate and A-ron last night that I'd set up some redirecting sub-domains for the proboard they set up for King (technically speaking, I offered to host the damn thing on the understanding that someone else would do the database transfer because do the words 'not how i want to spend my sunday night' mean anything to you :P) I also offered to host a photo gallery of any pictures anyone had laying around of him.

So, I thought that before I actually set these up and went any further with it, I should check in on my disk space and my bandwidth usage to make sure that I was still in the clear. My usage has changed drastically over the last few months when I switched to gallery software that can't be hotlinked - the bandwidth went down but as the images came up on the server, the disk usage went up. Anyway, I saw this today and got a chuckle out of it so i thought I would share.



Think i'm good? :P

In any case, if you're interested the sub-domains are king.bitterepiphany.com and stryphe.bitterepiphany.com and, yes, they work with or without the w's. I'm not sure the trickle down is quite ready yet but they are set up and should be operational as soon as my server can get the information out. The offer for server space is still up if someone ambitious wanted me to host it :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home