Thursday, October 13

Are You Happy With Your Wash?

Violence is not the answer. You’ll catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

I am not happy with my internet service provider. But since it is midnight and I am tired and relatively cranky, I am stuck in limbo because calling them now will only end in me yelling.

I have been patient. I have been understanding. I wanted quietly while they were fallen victim to the day when the internet got bigger than it’s britches and suddenly I couldn’t load images from pix8, photohut, putfile, photobucket or tinypic. I did that in spite of the fact that it brought nearly everything I do on the internet to a grinding halt. Sure I could watch c-span or read news but my day to day usage was stopped. The very site I help run was basically off limits to me for all of the images hosted on one of those sites.

Tonight I noticed some odd and incredibly annoying timeouts and I was patient and understanding because I considered it a temporary thing that would go away – or maybe I just needed to cycle my cable modem and things would be peachy. I am, after all, capable of the standard tech support run around so I waited.

For the second time in two weeks everything I do has skidded to a stop and I am not happy with my wash!

Timeouts on Posting This Count: ||||

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home