Monday, October 3

Alegbra, PHP and Getting More Than You Bargined For

Jesus christ.

So i'll spare you all the story of how i ended up in this PERL and PHP course in the first place and cut right the to chase. My professor was a math teacher in a former incarnation. I swear to god.

Every single one of his assignments is, more or less, an alegebra problem. The script part - that's easy. Well, barring the fact that I can't expect this book to be good for anything and spend most of my time deferring to the gods that are geeky kids explaining things to toher geeky kids all over the internet but FUCK have I had enough math for today.

Whatever happened to a good old fashioned regular data input script output. Why must it all involve an e-commerace coupon fuctionality?

*cries*

Will work for coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home