Saturday, September 3

Insomnia and Spam

So I haven't been sleeping lately, which means I actually have nothing but time so I spent a minute reading through some of my spam today and I thought some of it was amusing.

WhereChristiansMeet.

Okay. This should go without saying but I am neither single nor christian. In fact, I'm pretty much the antithesis of both of those things. I'm one half of an agoraphobic old couple that believes in space research, stem-cells, abortion, birth control, and not only sex before marriage but really isn't big on the whole 'marriage' issue to begin with, homosexuality and original thought.

Then there was the general myriad of e-mails inviting me to enlarge and enhance performance on an appendage I don't possess.

But, I think my all time favorite had to be this one:

THERE'S A PLAN TO CAPTURE THE LOCHNESS MONSTER!

It went on for five paragraphs detailing the story. I didn't click the link but I wasn't aware that the grocery store magazine rack was being delivered to my inbox all ready. Now if only they could get the cookie isle sent .tar

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Kay. You are my hero.

I just stole your Sean Avatar

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home