Saturday, August 6

Is Everyone An Ass Today?

What the fuck? You answer a user question you've answered 200,000 times that is clearly answered in the FAQ's and this is what you get in response. The fact that I don't thwallop the shit out of them every day is a miracle of Mother Theresa proportions.

I answer the questions "where's my password" and "where's my rejection letter" at least 25 times a day and the answer is usually "lost in cyberspace where AOL sends all of the e-mail they think is spam." and that usually confuses the fuck out of our users so i say "While we always send e-mails, sometimes they don't make it past the evil goblins that operate spam filters. You might try checking the detailed rejection list in the Terms of Service."

And, by way of response instead of, "Thank you, I forgot to read the bold, underlined and capitalized message at the top of the relevant FAQ's and ignored the note in the submission guidelines and asked anyway."

I get: "whatever your just talking nonsense because you don't know what is going on i bet you give that reply to everyone huh and how old are you? and you still belive in goblins? hahaha"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home