Tuesday, August 2

I'm just not popular today...

That is my screenname. WHy is that my screenname? Because i'm not. Because I just had Brian forcibly removed from my property and the words "disturbing the peace" and "resisting arrest" were included in that exchange. Because apparently i'm runing everyone elses lives by doing very little and because, in my attempts to convey the previous points to Mike the pervasive theme of "Today is going to be a bad day" stuck it's scaley thumb into the cake batter and i've three shades of pissed him off.

Its now there am and I am awake, though only in the academic sense (eyes open, limbs moving, brain functioning on some level 2 iotas above REM)

As a matter of interest, I am also not popular with Beka for my previous post. Well, you probably picked a shitty day to complain about that because my empathy dispenser is straight out of fuel but you'd probably get a simmilar response if it was fully functional. You had to know, at least on soe level, that when you posted a screename as snarky and presumptious as that with an {SP?) in it that someone was going to have to do the giggle and point manuver. It's part of coexisting with as many pretentious intellecutals as you do. That said, the truely funny part of this exchange, in its entirity, is that I wasn't laughing at your spelling - you spelled it correctly - i was laughing that you posted a screenname so completely cocky, thought you had a spelling error and didn't spell check it. Trust me, hon, every typo and misspelling I have ever made has been picked out and stared at by someone, then pointed out with a chuckle. I cannot spell. The trick is just getting comfortable with yourself and not takng offense at it; if they're not making fun of you its because they're not paying attention. Everybody is always doing something stupid, it's part of the human condition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home