Monday, August 15

Bonsai Kitten

I saw this in the profiles of one of our users and assumed it was one of thsoe candy-doll esque things where you pick up a cute desktop buddy and I clicked the link to inquire. After sifting through a few hundred horrible fics to put into a reccomendations thread I ran across this site and was confused when I saw it. I looked a little bit further into it and I have seldom been so disgusted in my life.

BonsaiKitten.com

I'm not one of those crazy PETA people but this is beyond the realm of "I went away for a weekend and left my dog alone. This is beyond the realm of "I was moved to a nursing home and left my cats in the house. By the time someone found out, there were 200, but I left them with a way out and acess to water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home