Sunday, July 17

World Peace and Pie.

Today I made the first pie with Gram's rolling pin since she died in January. It was kind of nice, because the house was empty so I could sort of just make it.

I would say that I could hear her turning around in her grave (i may or may not have used more eggs than she prefers) but she was cremated so perhaps I should say that she was blowing in the wind or, better yet, maybe she's trying to burn me in hellfire because it's hot as can be outside.

In any case, the oven is pre-heating and my peach pie is happily awaiting baking in the fridge.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wanted you to know that i think ur graphics and fics rock! name's Miss Ed...am on HPFF too Ü though I haven't updated yet...
see you around...Ü

best wishes,
Miss Ed

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home