Friday, July 15

The Bait


For those of you that read my blog, you already know that my hamster, Max, escaped. He still hasn't turned up and i'm trying to keep an open mind and a positive outlook about his return. In the mean time, I've set several hamster traps, the latest of which is FURRY!

Yes, that's right, I'm taking matters into my own hands. How do you convince a boy to come back? Why by getting him laid, of course. She doesn't have a name yet but she's a young brown hamster that I rescued from Petco's adoption center today. Secretly, I think it's just my mother trying to replace max without making me feel bad about doing it because she rather fell in love with the little guy, as we all did, but I still have some silly hope that he'll, literally, trip and fall into my hamster trap or wander back to his cage so he can hang out with his new girlfriend :) At least her scent might attract him back to the cage area so we can catch him - the two cages are not connected. (I don't need to add to petco's adoption center :))

I know the pictures aren't that great but she's just come home and she's still a little skittish. Once she adjusts i'll be able to take some better ones but for now I didn't want to spook her too much.

Drivel aside, she needs a name! Help! Oh, and, as usual, click to expand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home