Saturday, June 25

Musollini!


I just wanted to show everyone this picture we took tonight in the midst of cleaning his cage. (By the way - hamsters are just stupid! They must have a 10 second delay on their memories or something because they crawled right into a canning jar and let me take them out of the cage and into a rubbermaid tub...)

Anyway, armed with the knowledge that Musolini is afraid of heights, Jameson bet me a dollar that he wouldn't fit in a spoon, so off I went to get a spoon and scooped him up. He sat still long enough for me to take the picture before squeaking at me to put him back down.

Needless to say, I won, but i'm not mean enough to insist on the dollar.

So adorable! Don't mind the vibrantly red eyes - they're really not as evil as their namesakes!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home