Saturday, May 14

Wow

Okay, so this should techincially just get dropped into my Odd Google Searches page of my collections area but I couldn't seem to make myself do that to it - it seemed that more publicity was only fair. Today was googling to find out if someone had already taken a vidcap of Stewie doing the Robot from the latest episode of family guy (no point in converting an entire episode of a tv show, then grabbing the vidcap, then sizing, sharpening, etc... only to find out that someone has already done it, right?) Anyways, I came across this picture under the search "Family Guy Robot" and the blog it was on caught my attention.

Today's shoutout goes to Grow A Brain (http://growabrain.typepad.com/growabrain/)

On the upside, it seems that no one who is indexed by google images has gotten around to it yet so the Stewie avatar will be available at my site later tonight. (http://www.bitterepiphany.com/graphic_type.html#Avatars)

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Hancock said...

I'm glad you like the photo.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home