Wednesday, May 11

My Hamster Really Is A Princess

On saturday, when I cleaned her cage, I moved her from two cages to one (one she hadn't used on it's own before) becuase it was, out and out, the better of the two cages. There's more living space, it's easier to clean and to dry, the wheel is quieter and better for her feet, and the food bowl and water bottle are larger.

No problem, methinks.

On monday, i noticed that she hadn't touched her water. Well, yesterday I swapped her back into the old cage in hopes that she would take some liquids - i gave her some apple and a bit of cheese. This morning, she's downed half of the bowl of water that I gave her as well as about 1/4 of the smaller bottle in that cage.

She is a little princess. She was pissed off because I switched her cage and she wouldn't drink her water. Brat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home