Tuesday, May 10

Good Show

I can say, conclusively, that I enjoyed that show as I now feel like I was hit by several large Semi's. Always a good sign. Of course, that could have more to do wtih the inordinate of walking/rollerblading I did yesterday coupled with the way my joints react to dehydration.

On to other things. Last night was Jameson's first ever concert. He is a happy boy :)

I'm really glad. Raise your hand if you remember the first show you were ever at? Yeah, exactly. I'm really glad that the show he managed to see was probably his favorite band - and a good one at that - as well as that they haven't strayed from classic green day concerts as I was afraid they might. I mean, I saw MCR and assumed they'd gone to shit :P He shall be spoiled forever because he's bound to be disappointed when he realizes that not every concert he'll ever go to has a drunk bunny who dances, costumes, men in heels, total production value, a third and entierly unplanned band (the guitarist and the drummer might consider getting together but they should probably look around for a new bassist) and a bunch of girls who were slightly older than him and wearing very few clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home